A firming and reconditioning daily treatment containing 5% AHAs including Glycolic Acid, a naturally-derived exfoliant that encourages the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells. A blend of Sodium Hyaluronate and Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans are added as lubricating moisturizers. A reduction of their concentration can lead to a deterioration of skin condition. Essential Oil scented.
Off-white, light crème with essential oils of Lavender, Lemon, and Geranium.
Use once or twice daily after thoroughly cleansing and toning skin. Follow with a moisturizer or special treatment.
- A daily reconditioning treatment containing natural fruit acids of Grape, Lemon, Passionflower and Pineapple. All of these natural fruits gently encourage the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells.
- Using on a daily basis will help diminish fine lines, scarring and skin discolorations.
- Vitamin A, E and C protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and help improve elasticity.
- Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acidare Alpha Hydroxy Acids - derived from Grape, Lemon, Passionflower and Pineapple. Studies show AHA exfoliates skin encouraging collagen production and cell turnover.
- Salicylic Acid – naturally derived Beta-Hydroxy Acid encourages surface renewal and has antiseptic properties.
- Glycoproteins – strengthens skin’s ability to protect itself against damaging environmental influences.
- Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant which protects skin from environmental damage (UV radiation, chemical pollutants) or lifestyle damage (smoking, drinking).
- Vitamin A – Increases elasticity, and normalizes dry skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Vitamin C ester effective in increasing hydration levels, even skin tone, stimulation of collagen production.
- Normal / Oily
- Dry, Dehydrated or Irritated
- Redness & Rosacea
- Sensitive Skin
No posts found
Please note : Colors can appear slightly differently online than in person. We make every effort to ensure product photos show colors as accurately as possible, but please be aware there can be slight variations.