A firming and reconditioning daily treatment containing 5% AHAs including Glycolic Acid, a naturally-derived exfoliant that encourages the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells. A blend of Sodium Hyaluronate and Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans are added as lubricating moisturizers. A reduction of their concentration can lead to a deterioration of skin condition. Essential Oil scented.
Off-white, light crème with essential oils of Lavender, Lemon, and Geranium.
Use once or twice daily after thoroughly cleansing and toning skin. Follow with a moisturizer or special treatment.
- A daily reconditioning treatment containing natural fruit acids of Grape, Lemon, Passionflower and Pineapple. All of these natural fruits gently encourage the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells.
- Using on a daily basis will help diminish fine lines, scarring and skin discolorations.
- Vitamin A, E and C protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and help improve elasticity.
- Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acidare Alpha Hydroxy Acids - derived from Grape, Lemon, Passionflower and Pineapple. Studies show AHA exfoliates skin encouraging collagen production and cell turnover.
- Salicylic Acid – naturally derived Beta-Hydroxy Acid encourages surface renewal and has antiseptic properties.
- Glycoproteins – strengthens skin’s ability to protect itself against damaging environmental influences.
- Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant which protects skin from environmental damage (UV radiation, chemical pollutants) or lifestyle damage (smoking, drinking).
- Vitamin A – Increases elasticity, and normalizes dry skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Vitamin C ester effective in increasing hydration levels, even skin tone, stimulation of collagen production.
- Normal / Oily
- Dry, Dehydrated or Irritated
- Redness & Rosacea
- Sensitive Skin
No posts found