Blush Draping, a new technique which creates equal parts statement-making and youth, is in. Soft pink or peach blush applied to the cheeks and upward towards the brow bone in semi-circle fashion is the way to go.
The runways featured many fun and playful trends this season. Gear up for a season where anything goes. Just remember to let your creativity flow and beauty reign … Your Personal Best!!!
What is Blush Draping?
- chiseling created with large strokes of blush and more blush
- replaces traditional contouring and highlighting trend of the 80’s
- now making a comeback
- blush enhances cheekbones, brow bones and eyes
- one shade of blush or eyeshadow in hues of pink or coral will recreate this look
- the cheek is overly exaggerated and is the center of attention
- bit of the same shade swept across the eyelid and over the temples
- a reason to blush
This new Blush Draping Trend can be achieved with our “You’re Blushing” Brush.