for all skin types, but especially sensitive skin types
Vitamin C Moisturizer
Vitamin C is a major anti-oxidant in the body. It is well established that Vitamin C is essential for healthy skin. This formula also incorporates Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate to calm redness and Red Marine Algae to condition dull, sluggish skin.
Light, white crème with Bergamot Oil scent; Lemon Grass Oil.
Use twice daily after thorough cleansing and toning. This crème is light and can be used with a sunscreen during the day or under a night crème at night. If using a serum, apply on top of the serum for best results.
This advanced Vitamin C crème protects, hydrates and conditions skin without irritation. Vitamin C is a major anti-oxidant in the body. It is well established that Vitamin C is essential for healthy skin. This formula also incorporates Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate to calm redness and Red Marine Algae to condition dull, sluggish skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate -- Vitamin C. Improves hydration, helps to increase collagen production. Also acts as an anti-inflammatory (puffy eyes and redness).
- Ascorbic Acid -- Vitamin C. Anti-oxidant. Also known to trigger the production of collagen. Protects, hydrates and conditions skin without irritation.
- Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate -- Developed to inhibit enzymes that destroy the skin’s collagen network. Helps to improve the protective functions of the skin as well as to reduce appearance of spider veins and dark circles under the eye. Increases cohesion of the extracellular matrix of the skin tissue.
- Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract -- Red Marine Algae. Naturally derived from Red Marine Algae found in the Hawaiian Islands. Improves moisturization, reduction of fine lines, increases skin firmness and elasticity and increases cell turnover. Also, studies have shown a substantial reduction in redness.
- Glycosaminoglycans -- Also known as Mucopolysaccharide. This ingredient is found naturally in the interstitial spaces between epidermal cells acting as lubricating moisturizers. A reduction of their concentration in the skin can lead to decrease in elasticity and flexibility.
- Glucosamine HCI -- Excellent anti-inflammatory and lubricating properties. In the body, Glucosamine is an important building block needed to manufacture specialized molecules called Glycosaminoglycans found in cartilage.
- All Skin Types
- High Performance
- Sensitive Skin
No posts found