Light yellow creme.
Apply twice daily, AM & PM, to neck, chin and décolleté areas in an upward motion, after cleansing and toning the skin. After applying Neck Reserve Creme, it is recommended to use Advanced Protection SPF 30 for your daytime regimen.
- Incorporates two special peptides that focus on loss of elasticity around the chin, jaw and neck area.
- Helps reduce appearance of excess fatty tissue that accumulates in neck area which causes sagging and puffiness.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract improves brightness in skin tone and increases hydration levels dramatically.
- For the FACE, this formula includes special ingredients to firm and reduce fine lines, wrinkles and crepey skin that form around the chin, neck and décolleté area. Signs of improvement will be noticeable within just a few days of application.
- For the BODY, this formula improves skin texture (less signs of cellulite bumps), firms and helps with elasticity. Tones, tightens and hydrates the body.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract: Dramatically improves texture, hydration levels and skin brightening. Clinical studies report 43% increase in blood flow, 10% to 20% increase in skin brightness and self report of improved darkness of skin.
- Methylsilanol Carboxymethyl Theophylline Alginate: A natural extract of brown algae which helps break down and free fatty acids and stimulate the fat cells to release buildup of unwanted toxins. Helps to sculpt and slim the tissues around the chin and neck area.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Pamitoyl Terapeptide-7 [Matrixyl]): Addresses deep wrinkles, fine lines and wrinkles. Peptides help to protect the skin’s collagen from the effects of UVA and contributes to thickening of the epidermis by promoting collagen renewal.
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract: A rare Swiss apple is incorporated in this creme that has special longevity properties to help protect skin cells. The apple stem cell ingredient that has been developed helps to protect the skin stem cells from aging.
- All Skin Types
No posts found