small refining exfoliating beads
Applying body polish while bathing or showering gives an incredible new feel to the skin. This multi-functional formula is very effective for parched, rough and weathered skin by removing dead skin on the surface and moisturizing the newly revealed surface.
- for men and women
- great body scrub/exfoliator
- appealing scent of lavender, lemon and vanilla
Small, refining, exfoliating beads. Apricot with the wonderful scent of Lemon, Lavender and Vanilla. Gentle foam.
With regular use, this gentle body polish will maintain a smooth and healthy skin texture.
Use in the shower or in the bath. For best results, use with a wet cloth, loofah sponge mitt or soft shower brush. Massage gently all over the entire body. Rinse thoroughly with water. Great to use as a foot exfoliation in a pedicure treatment or as a hand polish.
- Dead Sea Salts--Obtained from the Dead Sea in Israel, these salts are well known for their purifying properties.
- Shea Butter--Extract from the Shea Tree Butyrosperum Parkii that grows wild in Central Africa. Protects skin from harsh environment, such as the hot sun, and helps prevent loss of moisture.
- Carica Papaya Fruit Extract--Known for its natural exfoliating properties.
- Licorice Root Extract--It is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- All Skin Types
No posts found