Enriched with natural oils of Avocado, Jojoba and Soybean to hydrate parched, weathered skin. Dead Sea Salts are added to this formula to gently and effectively exfoliate your delicate skin. Ginseng Extract and Balm Mint Extract are known for their revitalizing properties, and Watercress Extract is known to have a high content of Vitamin A. Rosemary and Spearmint will revive and refresh your skin with a cooling effect.
- Rosemary and spearmint essential oils combined with Dead Sea salts to remove dead skin cells on body and hands
- with regular use, body and hands will have smooth, healthy glow
- great for dry legs and heels of feet
Light yellow oil base with natural salts, scented with Rosemary Essential Oil, and Spearmint Essential Oil.
Applying this natural salt body scrub while showering gives an incredible new skin feel. This multi-functional formula is very effective for parched, rough and weathered skin by removing dead skin on the surface and moisturizing the new surface revealed. With regular use, this natural salt body scrub will maintain a smooth and healthy glow.
Use in the shower or bath after cleansing the skin. This product can also be used as a hand/foot scrub treatment.
- Dead Sea Salts -- Obtained from the Dead Sea in Israel, these salts are well known for their purifying properties.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil -- An expensive natural oil derived from the Fruit of the Avocado. This oil is very well suited for treatment of extremely dry skin. Avocados contain high levels of Vitamins B2,D,A,E and K and Potassium, which make them an excellent source of nutrients.
- Ginseng Extract -- Revitalize and condition tired and sluggish skin.
- Balm Mint Extract -- Known for its stimulating and healing properties.
- Soybean Oil -- Glycine Soja, a naturally-derived Oil of Soybeans. An emollient, oil-rich in Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- All Skin Types
- Dry, Dehydrated or Irritated
No posts found
Please note : Colors can appear slightly differently online than in person. We make every effort to ensure product photos show colors as accurately as possible, but please be aware there can be slight variations.